Monday, January 31, 2005

puppy prayers?

i came home late last night to find a little poodle prancing around the house. this is my grandparents' dog, holly. my grandparents are out of town and we are apparently watching her while they are gone. this thing drives me insane.

if you don't know me well, let me just tell you that i am the kind of girl who can't wait to move to an apartment complex where they allow pets...because i would LOVE a golden retreiver or chocolate lab. i love dogs...big ones, mostly. poodles are on my hit list (along with cats).

so, i'm sitting in the kitchen, eating my leftovers...and my brother starts talking to the dog...

aaron: "we're going to make an athiest out of you, holly. ... mwa hahaha"
me: (laughing) "what are you talking about??"
aaron: "she's going to miss her bed time prayers."

so, seriously...my grandparents pray with their dog? is that weird, or is it just me?

--b


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home