Friday, January 07, 2005

almost brunette...

hair appointment disaster of the year (and it's only January) turned me nearly brunette. AND I LOVE IT! *smile* i may have been a few minutes late for my 11:00 meeting with my boss, but hey...i got a cute hair color out of it. it's amazing how much this color changes my colors for makeup!! i can now wear that dark, sexy lipstick and not look like a freaky clown. i think i'm enjoying having this darker color. but don't worry, your blonde friend will always be blonde at heart...and in the summer!!

this new color actually looks more natural on me. my eyebrows are a dark brown, but my hair is naturally light blonde. now, my hair somewhat matches my eyebrows and looks more natural. how weird is that? the first time i color my hair it looks more natural than it started out to be.

goodness...the delta hold music is obnoxious...*moans* TEN minutes....

"music is the most perfect form of art" --my smart brother (and prolly someone else who is also smart). i think he's right...music touches the human soul in ways that visual and literary art do not. it makes an instant connection with you, even if you hate the song.
okay..my phone call is over...
gotta run!
--b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home