Friday, June 10, 2005

whirlwind

life has been very crazy lately. i made a trip out to colorado to see my hunny and watch him graduate! i was so excited to be there and am SO proud of him. he's such an awesome guy...he just continues to blow me away. get this...it's not my birthday. not christmas or valentines, or anything special. but for NO REASON WHATSOEVER he buys me an ipod!!!!! *sigh* AND...he brings me a boquet of roses at the airport. i'm so spoiled it's not even funny (i'm definitley NOT complaining *wink*).

we had such a great time (even if it was super busy). right now he's in alaska (lucky.) and i'm prolly a lil too jealous...but he deserves it (and much more!).

umm....trying to think. other than being stuck at the computer lab at school and working my butt off on various projects, i haven't been doing that much.

i did go to a concert the other night, though. dishwalla was at the masquerade...very fun concert (even if the opening band was TERRIBLE and made me want to puke). so, yeah, we met them...but i forgot to bring my camera, so i don't have any pics *drops a tear* but i do have a signed bumper sticker (for all that's worth...)

ok, back to work we go

---b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home